Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancing

When I was younger I did my fair share of dancing. I love to line dance. It's great fun and great exercise as well. When I was in high school we went dancing three nights a week. We did Friday and Saturday nights. We had line dancing classes on Friday nights, full on dancing on Saturday nights and Karaoke on Tuesday night. It was great fun and it's actually how I met my husband. We went to a teen dance club in the town where I lived. Brien and I met when he asked me for a dance. I was hooked from day one! I have always wanted to learn salsa dancing. The moves it takes to do dancing like this is amazing and if you see women (and men for that matter who do much of it, you'll notice that they are usually pretty tone. If you're interested in shedding a few pounds and have fun while doing so, go check out Salsa Dance Boot Camp.


0 comments, add yours here: