Friday, August 31, 2007

Video Promotion

Could you use an extra $5000 in your pocket? Summer is over, kids are back to school and now we have to start thinking about that dreaded shopping season that comes every November and December. $5000 would make everyone on your shopping list VERY happy. You could add me to the bottom, because with all that extra dough, you'd surely have enough to buy me something since you found out about this awesome contest here at Crazy Working Mom! You can win $5000 by entering GotTrouble.com’s Video Promotion. If I were to enter, I could sing about all my troubles: "Da da dum da dum..."
"I was born in a small town, da da dum da dum
Married a good lookin' man. da da dum da dum
Now we've got two kids and a mortgage
But, at least we got bacon the the fryin' pan."
Okay, so someone else can write the lyrics and I'll stick to singing them. If this sounds like something you could do, give it a try. Leave me a link so I can go see you in your glory!

0 comments, add yours here: