Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Texty

If you are not familiar with HTML, like myself, I have found the perfect website for you. It's called texty.com. It's pretty awesome. All you have to do is type in what you want the text to be and texty will turn it into a HTML code for you. You can change the text color, font, and size. There is a spell check, and the best part is that you can add an image as well. Go over to texty.com today and see for yourself just how easy it is!


3 comments, add yours here:

Akelamalu said...

Wow thanks for the link I'll keep a note of it.

Amazing Gracie said...

Gee, like maybe this will help me?
I hope so!!!

Mama's Moon said...

Hi there! So glad to have found you, especially since you've pointed me in the direction of 'Texty' which I just had to share in my Monday Morning Munchies edition today! Thanks, and have a great Monday!