Thursday, August 30, 2007

Smile Award

This is what Bridget from
...And Miles to Go Before We Sleep had to say about me
(and nine other awesome bloggers):


...AND she gave me this
What a sweetie she is! Thanks so much for making my day a bit brighter!

***Addition to post***
I was surprised to see that Dixie from
Dixie's Heart & Soul also says I make her smile. Thanks girl!
Titania Starlight from Finding Life's Enchantments also says I make her smile! :)

4 comments, add yours here:

Morgen said...

YOU make me smile!

:)

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

you sure make me smile!

smiles, bee

Bubba's Sis said...

Congratulations! You make me smile, too!

And I've tagged you for a fun meme - check it out on my blog!

Amazing Gracie said...

You have an awesome sense of humor and make me smile, too.