Saturday, August 25, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Guess where we went today?!
We were at the zoo in Memphis. We had great fun.
I am super exhausted and hopefully hubs will let me sleep in tomorrow morning,
so you're getting a sneak peek. This was on our way out.
We were SO hot and exhausted, as you can tell. But we had great fun!

12 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a fun day at the zoo. Thanks for sharing your lovely smiles.

Mike Minzes said...

Glad you had fun!! Great picture!!

You know, I really like this format on you blog!!

D... said...

I used to live in Memphis and we would spend many a day at the zoo. We went back last summer while visiting family. I love what they have done to it!
Hope you got to sleep in!

Shelby said...

oh love the zoo :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh what fun!!!

smiles, bee

HAR said...

The kids look like they had a blast.

Travis Cody said...

It's been ages since I've been to a zoo.

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I love going to the zoo or to any place where we can see them animals. I have been promosing my two to take them to the zoo - best I take them soon!

Hope you are well otherwise!

Gen

Deb said...

You all look like you had fun! We haven't hit the zoo yet this summer - hopefully next weekend. :)

Becca said...

I'm glad you survived. If it was anywhere as hot/humid as it was here, I bet it was tiring to walk around. Very cute picture. :) It's cute that Katie matches Mandy and Shelby matches you. :)

Sandee said...

Well, those are all very happy faces. :)

Jackie said...

I haven't been to the zoo in ages. Glad you guys had fun. :)