Friday, August 10, 2007

The circus

We had a great time last night at the circus for those of you who were looking for an update. I got some photos, but it was late when we got in so I did not have time to post them. Tonight we're taking the kids to the end of the year swim party with the day care. Tomorrow is Tyler's birthday party, so I'll try to get them posted when I can.

Have a great Friday ya'll!! :)

5 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Looking forward to the pictures and you, my dear, have been tagged on my post for today!

Dr. A said...

Saw you on Cathy's blog today. I've been meaning to tell you that you have a great blog and I've heard you on The Mo Show. I've been meaning to add you to my blogroll for a while now. Keep up the great work!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how nice dr. a visited! and glad you got to go to the circus honey!

smiles, bee

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you had fun at the circus. I'm excited to see the photos.

Hope Tyle will have a great party.

Amazing Gracie said...

Love the circus!!! Except for the clowns. Gimme the shivers...Glad you had fun!