Friday, August 10, 2007

Century 21

It has been a year and a half since my husband and I bought our first home. It was so much fun shopping for homes. There are lots of beautiful homes in the area that we live. We used Century 21 when we bought our home. We met with an awesome realtor, told her what we were looking for and she found the home of our dreams! It had the large shop that hubby wanted, the fenced in back yard that we wanted for the kids, and the beautiful kitchen/dining area for me as well as the whirlpool tub that I was silently wishing for! Century 21 is awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the real estate market. No matter where you live, I know there are Century 21 agents that will find you exactly what you want as they did with my family and I. If you live in the South Carolina area, try south carolina real estate. The great thing about Century 21 is that you can look at their properties online without giving away any personal information. You can see some beautiful properties in the charleston sc real estate area, or wherever it is that you may live. If you're in the market for a new home, give Century 21 a try.

0 comments, add yours here: