Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Come on down...

Just in case you haven't heard. Last night on the David Letterman show, Drew Carey announced that he would be Bob Barker's replacement as host of the longest running TV game show, The Price is Right! Personally I love Drew Carey and I think he'll make a fine host! Whose Line Is It was one of my favorite shows and I still watch re-runs. Wayne Brady would've been a great host as well. Who knows, he might make some guest appearances, but he's doing that Karaoke singing show at night. Anyone seen this one? It's pretty funny. He does have a pretty amazing voice, too.

8 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't watch price is right but i like drew and think he will do great...

smiles, bee

Cheryl Wray said...

I had not heard this, but I really like Drew. Very funny and down to earth. I think he'll be great!

Callie Ann said...

I think he will do a wonderful job. I was happy when I heard this yesterday. Thanks Callie

Mo and The Purries said...

Those are some big shoes to be filling.
I wish him the best.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I think Drew will be perfect for Bob's old job! And I just love Wayne Brady! We watch "Don't Forget the Lyrics" and we're really enjoying it!

RW said...

Drew's going to do a great job ;D

Twisted Cinderella said...

I think he would do a great job!

Travis Cody said...

I like Drew Carey - this is a good choice.