Wednesday, July 25, 2007

8 MORE Things...about me

This time I was tagged by Mike from Mike's Homefront for the 8 Random Things Meme.
To see other things about me...click here.

1. I love the smell of fresh rain! But, not the bottled kind...real fresh rain, standing out on the porch while the rain is falling.

2. I have two toe rings. I never take them off (unless I'm getting a pedi).

3. I sometimes wonder what I did with my time before I had children...seriously. I am SO busy now, I think back to the years when hubby and I were first married and wonder what in the heck we did with our time.

4. I am so glad that I have a dishwasher! It saves me so much time (see #3) every day. I can not imagine living without one now.

5. I hate doing laundry.

6. I have not read HP 7. I don't own a copy. Hopefully some day I will read it, though.

7. I love to eat Mexican food. I seriously think I could eat it 7 days a week. I especially love enchiladas and white cheese dip!

8. I can't wait to go to the circus with my children next month!!!

He also gave me this: Thanks, Mike!

12 comments, add yours here:

Mike Minzes said...

Great answers!!!! Having a toe ring makes you so much cooler!!

You forgot your award. Creative Blogger. I picked you for it. You can pick it up in the original meme post on my blog

Odat said...

I love the rain...the smell, the sound and even taking showers in it...;-)
Peace

Sandee said...

I hate doing laundry too. Congratulations on the Creative Blogger Award. Have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

HA! I´ve done another 8 things MEME today, too - plus the SEVEN and the archive MEME.

Congrats on the Creative Blogger Award - that´s very well deserved.

Love toe rings and Mexican food (not necessarily combined) =)

Anonymous said...

wow, you really deserve the creative blogger award--congratulations :)

Becca said...

Have you read the other Harry Potter books?

I'm with you on #7, as you know. When my mom owned the restaurant, I could never get enough cheese dip or enchiladas!!

RW said...

Good answers I like that ya have a toe ring too more girls should were those ;D Good job on your creative blogger award!!!

Travis Cody said...

I've got a Mexican restaurant right across the street from my condo. Are you jealous???

Heehee!!

It's a chain called Azteca, but it's really good and the portions are huge.

Mimi Lenox said...

I remember those days. Hectic, hectic, hectic....but wonderful.
Savor them.
My son is grown and gone on his own, doesn't need his mom as much now. I miss that.

Akelamalu said...

Great answers and congratulations on the award. :)

Stephanie said...

I do/have done/like all of these of except #1, and #8. We have no plans for the circus. And I can't stand the smell of fresh rain. I kind of takes my breath away.

Neila said...

Oooooo, I say we hire someone to do our laundry and then go out for Mexican food. Are you with me?!