Wednesday, June 20, 2007

She thinks I rock!

The rockin' Kai of The Buzz Queen tagged little old me as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger!
The rules state that if you're tagged, you get this spiffy little badge and then tag five other chicks who you think rock. THIS is the hard part for me. There are a lot of female bloggers who I think TOTALLY rock. So, narrowing it down to five is extremely difficult. So, here are my choices. Congrats to you girls, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!


Asara's Mental Meanderings rocks because of her complete and total honesty! This rockin' girl is wise way beyond her years. She works very hard to support her family and she has an awesome husband to support her! She's a great mommy and a Rockin' Blogger!

Blog That Mommy rocks because I love to read her witty stories filled with real life happenings. From kids throwing temper tantrums to her wild passion parties, Neila keeps me on my toes with her blog. You never know what to expect when you begin reading a post over at Blog That Mommy but one thing is for sure, you WON'T be disappointed.

A little piece of me rocks because a fiery read head Brit named Claire authors this blog. She's a counselor in training who works really hard on her studies. She also loves to hike and posts awesome photos from her journeys. She has adorable nephews who are proud beavers (you'll just have to go check out her blog to understand). Claire keeps us all in the know with her "over the pond" slang terms.

Are We There Yet rocks because Linda is an AWESOME momma who works long, tireless hours to make sure that her daughters are taken care of. She ROCKS because she went to a MCR concert with her daughter and rocked the show. She's got pictures to prove it. She is a 911 operator and she's darn good at it. She is a proud supporter of emergency personnel and has countless posts to back that up.

Coffee 2 go rocks because Sanni is smokin' hot! She's also a blog pimper. You'll hafta go check out her work. She has a seriously awesome template. Her little one is just entirely too cute. She posts lots of pictures of him and I can never get enough. Sanni is a great mommy, wonderful wife, and ROCKIN' blogger.

Thanks to all of you girls for giving me a great daily read. I hope you'll accept this badge with honor, for I have (THANKS KAI!) and pick five females that you think ROCK!!!

13 comments, add yours here:

Carrie said...

Awwwww, thank you Tisha!!! :)

*HUGS*

You rock!

Sandee said...

Great choices every one of them. Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the badge is catchin' on....great blog!! :)

Linda said...

Thanks, Tish, this is awesome (both you and Kai gave me this one so I am totally psyched that two of the nicest bloggers anywhere think I am worthy!).

Of course, now comes the hard part - picking five people to pass this honor on to ... this is going to be hard because there are so many to choose from!

Thanks again! You totally rock!!

Tawnya Shields said...

Conrats Tish. You do rock! :o)

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Isn't Kai great?? I need to compile my list tonight...haha.

(p.s) Remember this won't link back to my blog anymore. I've switched URL's.

In order to get to my new blog (same blog, new URL) go to:

www.youmeandfourkids.blogspot.com

And, if you want to add the new blog to the sidebar, since the old link won't work, the new blog name is One Full House.

Thanks,

Michelle

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Oh Shit. You already added it. God I'm slow! Forgive me :-)

Travis Cody said...

Woooooooooooo!! That's three more on my daily rounds! I saw Comedy got this too, and she named three of my favs!

Congrats on your pretty pink badge!

Neila said...

Yay! Thank you, Tisha!!!! You are awesome!! I am proud to be in such esteemed company!!

I think you rock, too! But I'm guessing, I can't tag you back, huh? ;-)

Dayngr said...

You DO rock!

Crunchy Carpets said...

Oh..I gotta go pick my five.

Anonymous said...

Great choices Tisha!

I think you totally rock - honestly - I work a measly TWO days per week and can barely keep the family together! I admire you like crazy! :-)

Unknown said...

WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Smoking hot?! WOO-HOO!

xoXOxo, rockin´ girl =)