Monday, May 21, 2007

The Latest Technology!

8 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I am thinking about that. lol.

Schmoop said...

Wow...Talk about a shock in your jock!!

Mz Jackson said...

So where were those things when I was potty training my eldest, Her Royal Highness???

Sandee said...

Bwahahahah. Now that is cruel, but funny! Bwahahahah.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Matt Man that was a good one!

mz jackson, I'm still trying to find a place that sells these things! Heh heh...maybe I could just make my own?

Comedy+ I knew you'd get a kick outta that one.

Barb said...

I wonder if Depends come with that?

Tawnya Shields said...

I am curious as to why boys are more difficult to train then girls. I guess boys are rebellious. :o)

Linda said...

I wonder how they keep those things from shorting out?? Hmm...