Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Funny Stuff


Do you know what's in the picture? According to my four year old daughter, it's an "engine" turtle! heh heh heh

7 comments, add yours here:

Morgen said...

Ha - that's funny!
When I worked in a toy store, it was back in the day - when TMNT first was "hot"... and kids would come in and fight over the Michaelangelo and Donatello figures - I thought, how weird is it that these famous artist names are going to be known by a whole generation by their link to cartoon turtles!

Comedy + said...

Bwahahahahahah, The little ones just can't quite get it right sometimes, but they're close...

Josh said...

Hey, it's Raphael!

Claire said...

Teenage mutant ninja turtles, teenage mutant ninja turtles, heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!

Linda said...

My son was at the right age to have all of the TMNTs when they first came out so I am quite familiar with the four of them.

Pizza-eating turtles, how can you not love 'em?

Skittles said...

LOL.. That's what I call him, too. (Wink.)

Heart of Rachel said...

haha! That's cute!

We watched the movie a week ago and my son had a great time.