Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just an idea - Swap

This may be something that actually exists somewhere, but if not it really should!
I think that after Christmas when we box up our decorations, we should just have a swap meet. I'm serious, hear me out...you know ya use the same ole thing every year (well most of us do). Even if it was just family, or friends, or some club that you might be a member of I think it'd be awesome for everyone to bring their decorations that they wouldn't mind parting with, maybe a particular color scheme that you used this year that you might not want to use next year and "swap" it out with someone! I was thinking that I really wanted to buy some new stuff next year 'cause I've had the same thing for a few years now and I'm ready for a change. But, ya know it costs quite a bit to buy all new things and then in a couple more years I will be tired of that. Just another CRAZY idea. : )

0 comments, add yours here: