Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Shopping

We got our shopping finished up for our Thanksgiving dinner. Lucky me only has to bring three dishes, so I didn't have too hard a time finding what I needed. It's odd to me that my local Wal-Mart was out of cauliflower. I can't figure that one out. Odd to have a mad rush on it. I bring a veggie tray to my mom's dinner, so I had to have some for that. But, anyhow we got it all. Then I got home and remembered that Shelby was invited to that b-day party Sturday. We forgot to get a gift. We'll have to go back out and get one before then. Drat!

3 comments, add yours here:

Barb said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike said...

Don't you just love last minute shopping lol. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks to you both! Same to you. : )