Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Up!

Whew!! The tree is up. What a job. I guess Shelby has finally taken interest in decorating and Tyler had fun taking them off as quickly as we could put them on. It was quite an ordeal decorating the tree with an almost 4 year old and a 15 month old! But, it's up. We ended up buying a new one. Our old one was just too small for this large house. We used it last year, but it seemed to be just kinda stuck in the corner. This one we bought fits a lot better in ths living room. I'm not posting a picture just yet, 'cause I think I am going to put some ribbon on it. I haven't done so yet though. Still needs a few final touches. Plus, I haven't wrapped the gifts to go under it yet either. But, I'll post a picture of the finished product

3 comments, add yours here:

Barb said...

It sounds like you all had a good time putting your tree up. Hmm.. maybe we should go get ours out of storage soon :)

Mike said...

I remember how much fun it can be to put up a tree with little ones around. Much easier now that it's just us grownups doing it lol. But not quite as much fun.

Shelby said...

yay for you and the tree!:)