Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Feet

Shelby and I went to see the movie Happy Feet this afternoon. I give it a 4 out of 10. Really the only reason I rated it so high was because of Robin Williams. He had some really witty lines. There were also some great musical numbers. My little girl wanted to leave halfway through the movie. But, I was not going to leave since we dropped $21 for the both of us to watch it. It was pretty dark/depressing to me. I mean, the end of the movie had a good point to it, but the overall theme of the movie was just dreary. I would not recommend it to smaller children. They lose interest in the plot really quickly and the sea lions REALLY scared mine! It was a great waste of time in my opinion.

2 comments, add yours here:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the heads up about this movie. I will know not to take my Grand daughter to see it. Isn't the price of going to a movie horrible?

I just picked up tickets, to take my grand daughter to the civic center to see "Nutcracker" live on stage, the first week in December. The tickets were $5.00.. Can you believe that they were so cheap? It amazes me that you can see a live performance, for that amt. of money ,and easily drop 20.00 for two going to see a movie.

Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Well, we did get popcorn and a coke too, but yeah it's crazy!!