Monday, November 06, 2006

Ahhhhh...

So, yesterday was a busy day for me. The kiddos had spent the night with the in-laws so I was free Sunday morning to sleep in a bit. When I did roll out of bed, I almost felt like crying as I walked through my house.
I decided the easiest way to conquer the beast was to start at one end and work my way to the other. I took the easiest room first. I got Tyler's room cleaned. He plays mostly in big sister's room, so his wasn't too bad.

I also worked my way through Mount St Laundry. : ) I got it mostly taken care of. There was one load that I didn't get finished up, so hopefully I'll knock it out tonight.

It is a great feeling of accomplishment to know that I am going to go home to a clean house tonight. I am sure after a couple of hours of being home with the two kiddos and hubby it'll be back like ground zero before too long. But, I am sitting at work today and I am not stressing over worrying about how much work I will be able to get done tonight after the kids go to bed. : )

2 comments, add yours here:

Barb said...

Job well done!!! I've been doing the deep cleaning thing for two days now and still have 1 maybe 2 more ahead of me.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks, I'll be thinkin' aboutcha. I'll have it piled up again tonight. ; )