Thursday, June 22, 2006

Holy Crap!

Man, what a whirlwind the past couple of weeks have been.
Sorry for the lack of posts.

I was sick last week. I missed two days of work. Then over the weekend, my husband was sick. He was actually bedridden all day on Father's day, poor thing. Well, I was once again sick Tuesday and yesterday! I did come in to work for a few hours yesterday. I guess I had some kind of stomach bug. What I had last week was nothing compared to what I had this week, though. I can only describe it as the flu without the runny nose, cough, etc. My whole body ached. I was so weak that to go to the kitchen from the bedroom I had to stop midway in the living room and take a break. I was miserable. I didn't get out of bed all day unless it was to go to the bathroom or get a drink.
Yesterday I thought I was better but the more I was up and around the worse I started to feel. I called to check on the kids who'd stayed with my mother in law and the baby was sick.
I ended up getting him in to see the dr. He had a double ear infection. : (
Doc said that if he keeps getting them we might look into getting tubes in his ears. Poor thing. So, I am stressing about that already!!!

THIS weekend, my little brother is getting married.
NEXT weekend my sister is getting re-married. I am not in my brother's wedding. So, I just get to show up for that one. But, next weekend my daughter and myself are in that one. So, I'll have to be more involved since I am the maid of honor. It's going to be a busy couple of weekends.

Hope everyone is well!

1 comments, add yours here:

David said...

yHope to see lots of pictures of you in the pretty dress :)