Thursday, May 11, 2006

WTF, America!?!?!




So, I'm sure everyone watched American Idol last night.

All I have to say is what in the world were you thinking, America. Chris got the boot last night in a HUGE upset. I mean, the look on his face when Ryan just immediately told him he was going home...there was no suspense or waiting. Katherine's face was priceless too. She knew that she just slid by too. She totally bombed the last two weeks and she still made it. I just don't get it...

The great thing is that Chris is a great performer and I just don't think we've seen the last of him. So, I look forward to buying his first album.

What do you think, America? Who's your favorite???

I sure did predict last night's bottom two to be the final two.

Wow, my mouth is still wide open and I'm still in major shock mode this morning.

0 comments, add yours here: