Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend in a Nutshell

Busy, busy, busy.

Saturday I ended up not having to work.
I went with my sister, her future sister-in-law, and my mother-in-law to get flowers and deocrations for her wedding. We all had a very nice time. She got quite a bit of things that she needed. My mother in law (who works miracles with crafty things) is doing her decorations and such for the wedding. She got lots of pretty flowers and things. She seemed pretty exicted to have time to work on it and do it. : )

Dress shopping, though didn't go as well. I really did assume that it would be an easy thing to just go and pick out a dress. One person...I am the only bridesmaid. We could not find ANYTHING in lavendar. It's really crazy to me. We'll end up having to rent one from the same place that she is getting her dress. I guess we just waited too long and I really did think it'd be an easy thing! Crazy!

We took the kids to see Over The Hedge this weekend. It was cute. But, I didn't think it was nearly as good as Ice Age 2 and some other movies. It was probably a B+ for me.

0 comments, add yours here: