Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday

Ahhhh...today is Friday. My hubby is on a lake somewhere fishing. He deserves it! He NEEDS it. He works so hard and very rarely does he get to take off a day during the week to just have some "time". Usually if he has to take off from work, it'd due to some other kind of business he has to take care of. So, anyhow...I'm lookin' out the window at work whimpering wishing I could be fishing with him. : (

Tomorrow is the shower for my sister. I'm looking forward to it. I sure do hope that we have some folks turn out. Nobody RSVPs anymore...so I don't know who is coming. I have had one call saying that she couldn't be there, she's out of town. But, other than that...nobody! Arrrghhh...so I don't know how many refreshemts to buy and such. Kinda aggravating.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments, add yours here: