Friday, November 04, 2005

Last night Brien and I got a lot accomplished...you really still can't tell it much when you walk into my house, but it is looking better!!

We did get the living room arranged like we want it. We have a fireplace in there, and since we bought that new furniture and got two couches, it makes it kinda hard to get it all to fit in there. But, I finally did get it to an acceptable arrangement. I need to get a big pretty area rug to put in the middle of the floor, though. I will do that later on when I get the carpet shampooed. I took lots of things out of the shop and put lots more in the shop. Seems like we have all of this extra room, but nowhere to put things! Ironic, isn't it? But, the master bedroom is still under construction, so that part of the house is pretty much shut off. That will help a lot when we get moved back there. Brien was trying to get our things in the baby's room last night and got aggravated because we scooted the bed over and it wasn't centered! I reminded him that this was only temporary and that we'd be moving into our room soon enough. He reminded me of the upcoming deer season and that his work would probably come to a halt until its retreat! Arrrghhh...I grumbled. But, he does need a break. Poor thing has been working himself morning and night. We'll eventually get the place how we like it! : ) I'm pretty excited about just being there.

I am having my satellite installed today. Whoo hoo! : )
The funny thing is that they sent me my equipment along with someone else's!! They sent me 8 receivers, 4 DVRs and 2 satellites. *LOL* That's a lot of stuff. So, anyhow I called them and they are sending me labels to have it shipped back to them.

It's Friday. : )
I get to have a fancy buisiness dinner with my fellow employees tonight at a nice Steakhouse. Should be fun. We all get to dress up business-like and our boss is paying! Should be fun.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments, add yours here: