Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday Post

Hey there faithful readers!!

It's Friday. The only bad thing about that is the fact that I have to work tomorrow. : (

We're getting ready for inventory here at work, so I have to work this Saturday and the following Saturday (which happens to be my birthday)!!
Next weekend, I also have to attend my neice's 3rd birthday party on Saturday. Then on Sunday, we're having a baby shower for my future sister-in-law. The following weekend is Shelby's birthday party. We're having a princess party! It should be fun. We're all excited about it. She wants a Fairytale Dora doll, and I think they are only available at Toys R Us, so it looks like I'll be making a trip to North Little Rock to purchase that, unless I get it online! : )

Anyhow, I just wanted to post a semi-update.
Things are going well. Brien will be deer hunting this weekend, so I am hanging out with the kids. Shelby and I are going to go see Chicken Little sometime this weekend. She's pretty excited about that!

Have a great weekend everyone!! No internet at home, so I'll talk to you all Monday!

1 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend. Hope you enjoy and take care :)