Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weather

Yes, my friend...this is Arkansas weather! I can't believe we're going to have lows in the 60s this week. The county fair is this week. Tomorrow is the parade. I hope the rain holds out so the kiddos can go see the parade. Then if it's not raining we'll go watch my niece show her pony again. The kids want to ride some rides too. Since I'll be leaving for Florida Friday morning, I'll miss the fun this weekend. I might be glad to be soaking up some sun on the beach since it's going to be so cool here!

2 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

where in florida are you going? am i supposed to know this and forgot? ha ha ha...

smiles, bee

Travis Cody said...

Looks like you're starting to slide on into fall.

We actually had some warm temps today.