Friday, March 09, 2012

Stunning!

Yesterday brought a day full of rain to most of the state.  We have lots of standing water around our place.  Fortunately, this posed a great opportunity to snap a few pics of nature this evening.  There were 4 beautiful geese honking at a couple of dogs that were getting a bit too close to them across from my house.  When I saw them I grabbed my zoom lens and headed out to see if I could get a good shot.  Since it was dusk, I couldn't get a very good shot of them.

The Geese liked all of the rain!! 


As I traipsed through the water and got the bottom of my pants legs wet as well as a new pair of my favorite Toms, I noticed a stunning sight in the horizon...
Stunning Sky!

3 comments, add yours here:

Maricris @ SittingAround said...

Wow! That's a very beautiful sunset! It's seem not real and more like a painting.

Maricris @ SittingAround said...

What a beautiful sunset! It seems not real, it looks like a painting!

cheapdanny said...

great shot of the sky! It just draws you in...