Friday, October 21, 2011

HAND-burger Helper Anyone

The hubster got me good yesterday!!  I was getting ready to start dinner and I opened up the freezer to grab some chicken and to my surprise I found more than I bargained for.  I let out a scream and about halfway through I realized that it was a prank.  I glared over at my husband and his face was so red that he looked like he was about to pass out.  He was laughing so hard that he nearly had to join me in changing my drawers!!!

In case you can't tell by the picture, my sweet little Emily grace was holding up the fake bloody nub of a hand that was packaged like meat.  (Sorry for the cell phone quality photo) It was in the freezer right beside the chicken I was to cook for dinner.

I decided to change the menu last night to HANDburger helper!  *wink*


2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!!

Moody Mom said...

FUNNY!