Monday, October 31, 2011

2011 Susan G Komen Race For The Cure

The 2011 Susan G Komen Race For The Cure is in the history books and it was an awesome time for Team CrAzY For A Cure!!!  We had a fabulous time and I am so proud of our team who raised over $2,000 to aid in breast care and early detection for women right here in Arkansas!!  We had 30 team members walking this year.  Thank you so much to each and every one of you who just by signing up on our team helped to save lives!!!  You girls rock.
Now, here are some of my favorite photos from the day's events!!  To see more I have made this album public on my Facebook profile page, so you can click this link and it will take you there and you can scroll through to see. *Note, clicking the photos will open them up in a larger windown.

The "daughters" of Team CrAzY For A Cure
My sister and I with our daughters...posing!
(Some of) Team CrAzY For A Cure
So sweet...walking for a cure
The crowd in front of us.
They were great cheer leaders!!! 
Shelby and I learning to belly dance!
...I dunno!!!
The 3 mile mark!!!  We made it.  :D

2 comments, add yours here:

Teena in Toronto said...

Great cause!

Happy Remembrance Day!

Happy blogoversary :)

Mudrunner said...

What a great run for a cause, I love those pics and the race shirt too. Congratulations for a great job well done.