Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation Bible School 2011

If you live in or around Searcy and have children, are neighbors of children, or know children who would love to come hear the message of salvation please invite them to Crosby Baptist Church's twenty-eleven VBS.  We will be studying the full armor of God each night with fun music, crafts, FOOD, and games.  VBS at Crosby is always fun and this year will be no different.  If you know someone who needs a ride, please feel free to leave me a comment, e-mail me, Facebook me, or if you have my phone number give me a call or text me.  We will make sure they can get back and forth.  We are looking forward to a spirit-filled week.  Please pray for us as a church that we can teach these kiddos the powerful message of God and that the Lord will be the center of it each night for the Bible says where two or more are gathered in my name, there I will be also. 

0 comments, add yours here: