Thursday, July 21, 2011

Click here to see the video from my Thursday, June 30th television appearance on KARZ channel 42's Arkansas Matters.
I forgot to set the DVR and didn't realize that it was live on their website for viewing! I thought I would share it with those of you non-local folks who read CrAzY Working Mom.  The list of featured products, where they are available, and all of the information about each product (along with my personal review of the items) can be found at this post.

I was fortunate enough to be able to visit with Mallory Hardin this morning alongside Kristie Smith, owner of the Searcy Rhea Lana's. The video is not yet posted on the website, but when it is I will post a link here for you to see.  Thanks so much to the crew at KARK/KARZ for having us. It is always such a pleasure to be in their company. They are a great group of people and are always so welcoming when I am at the studio. I appreciate being able to come into their world just a tiny bit and see things from their perspective. I have a high respect for those folks who work in front of a camera each and every day. I know one thing is certain. I would much rather STAND than sit during an interview. When watching myself back on today's interview, I realized that I was very slouchy looking and my hips looked like they were taking up most of the WIDE angle lens. *gag* Anyhow, it was a great pleasure to talk about the Rhea Lana's sale.

0 comments, add yours here: