Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break 2011 - Day 1

Photobucket1st day of Spring Break 2011 is under our belts.  The weather was beautiful.  It was in the high 70s but the wind was crazy, though.  This should have kept me from taking the kiddos to the park with fast food.  But, unfortunately it didn't.  We spent most of our lunch chasing napkins, ketchup packets, and the likes.  Once they finished, we played a bit at the park before the oldest had to go get a cavity filled.  She was not a happy camper when she found out that I had scheduled a dental appointment on her spring break!  In fact, I had almost forgotten.  Luckily I write everything down, so I happened to see it in my day planner and nixed the shopping plans for the day and moved them to Tuesday.  We still have to spend our Rhea Lana consignment money!  (See post below for details)

I moved our business office back home at the beginning of the year and have been so happy with this decision!  We have a shop in town with an office and we've worked out of it for a few years now, but it was just too much of a hassle for me to try to take the kids there during breaks, or when they were sick, etc.  So, I moved the "office" back to our home and now I can work from home any time and the kids can keep busy here rather than be cooped up in an "office".  It's also more convenient for hubby when he needs to do paperwork, he can come home and unwind a bit and do it after the kids go to bed rather than having to stay late in town doing work and miss dinner with us.

For the rest of the week, we don't have any "plans" and we're loving it.  The kids are surely enjoying sleeping in!  They didn't get up until almost 9!  Unfortunately I was texted at 7 AM and could not go back to sleep, so I didn't do much sleeping in.  Looking forward to the rest of the week and more impromptu fun!  Stay tuned...

0 comments, add yours here: