Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Power in Prayer

Photobucket
Hello friends!  I am asking for your prayers.  My Father In Law was taken to the ER early this morning with chest pains.  Preliminary lab work was reassuring in that he was having some "mild" activity.  They were going to monitor him there.  Unfortunately once the results of the EKG were in, they moved him to the intensive care unit.  My husband left over an hour ago for the hospital and I haven't heard from him since.  I will post updates as they become available.  Please add him to your prayers and feel free to pass along his name, Ray Black to your friends, church, and family that will also be willing to lift his name up in prayer!

Thank you in advance!


Update:

He did NOT have a heart attack. He did, however have 95% blockage in two arteries and a 45% in another. They put stints in the two severely blocked arteries and hope to remove the other blockage with medication.  Praise the Lord that there was no damage and  he was able to come home this morning (Thursday). Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes!

1 comments, add yours here:

Misty DawnS said...

He and the whole family are in my prayers.