Monday, August 09, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ty-Man!

Photobucket

Today is the birthday of my middle child and my only son, Tyler. He is five years old today.

Five years ago today, I was blessed with this wonderful gift:
Tyler Matthew Black was born at 10:58 AM 
He weiged in at a whopping 8lbs and 2oz and 20 3/4" long.

It was love at first sight for all involved!
Happy 4th birthday, Tyler.  
We love you, 
Mommy & Daddy, 
Shelby & Emily!

8 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday Tyler!! Enjoy your special day!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Tyler,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Becca said...

Happy 5th birthday, cutie pie!

Desert Songbird said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Tyler! (Oh, and 8lbs. 2oz. doesn't seem all too whopping to me; my son was 8lbs. 15 oz.!)

Maharlikah said...

So cute! Happy birthday Tyler (♪♪)

Misty DawnS said...

Happy birthday Tyler!!!

Oh my gosh that last photo is absolutely precious and priceless!!!

Maggie Moo said...

I've never seen a baby who looks so much like their "child" self before.

Such cuties, your kids are!! I hope Tyler had a wonderful birthday.

Jen said...

happy happy birthday sweetie!