Sunday, May 02, 2010

We're All Okay!

Just in case some of you were wondering how we fared in the tornadoes...we're all okay. My mom lives in a little place called Butlerville and there was damage there, right next door to my aunt in fact. Thank God they all came through okay and there was no property damage. Unfortunately there were others who weren't so lucky! Please send your prayers up for the families of those who were affected by those tornadoes. There have been 2 confirmed deaths. One was a drowning in the floods. I heard that a 13 year old was struck by lightning but nothing has been said since the initial reports. Thank you to those of you who helped to keep my mind occupied on Facebook during our time hunkering in the hallway with all three kids! Your thoughts and prayers meant the world to me. Thank you all so much! I hope you have a beautiful Sunday.

0 comments, add yours here: