Thursday, April 29, 2010

What food does your flab resemble?

My four year old son, Tyler asked me this morning if I was pregnant again! 

When I asked why, he continued to push on my flabby belly and said that my belly was mushy like smashed potatoes so I must be having a baby! 

"Nope, no baby!"  I informed him.  "Just eating too much smashed potatoes." 

Personally, I think it more closely resembles cottage cheese than smashed potatoes...but to each their own. 

Now, I'm hungry!

3 comments, add yours here:

maggie said...

LOL Aren't kids just great on making you feel so good about yourself.

My daughter once asked me why I had a big belly. I said it was because I had her and her brother. She responded her friend has 6 brothers and sister and her mom's belly isn't big. LOL.

Akelamalu said...

There's no hiding from kids is there? ;)

Ruby said...

Your kid seems to be a smart one..I hope you are having a great day today! wishing you too a wonderful weekend and great start of the month of May!