Thursday, February 11, 2010

Conversations with Tyler

Tyler:  Mommy, I love you all the way to Kevin and back?!

Me:  Kevin, who is Kevin?

Tyler:  Mommy, Kevin is a place, not a person.  You know, it's where Jesus lives and where people go when they die?!

Me:  Oh, you mean Heaven?!

Tyler:  No, it's called Kevin.

Me:  No, it's called Heaven, son.  That's past the clouds where Jesus lives.

Tyler:  *laughs and slaps himself on the forehead*  Oh yeah, you're right!  That's my friend's name, Kevin!  

If you liked this story, you can click here to read more conversations.

8 comments, add yours here:

feefifoto said...

That Kevin! When my grandfather died, my nephew was about three. Whenever we spoke about my grandfather, my nephew would frown and holler: "He's! At! Kevin's!!"

Patti said...

Aw, that's another cute Tyler-ism!

maryt/theteach said...

Tisha, when I do that I think I'm getting old! Ha! :) He's adorable! :)

Akelamalu said...

Aw bless him!

Kathy Lowrey said...

TOO TOO Precious!!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks, everyone! Tyler keeps me laughing and I'm glad he can do the same for you all. :)

Juliana RW said...

cute conversation :D Thanks for your support comment on my "dear anonymous" ^___^

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's not Kevin? Because Tyler looks like someone I can always believe utterly and completely.

Big hugs xo