Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pants on the Ground

For your Sunday enjoyment! We LOVED this song. I think we will see General Larry Platt, a 62 year old veteran, singing this song again. Jamie Foxx seems like a likely candidate to collaborate with him. What a hook this could be in a song! This could make General Platt a household name with his face appearing on everything! So far, two episodes into the 9th Season of American Idol, I have been very entertained. This episode was by far my favorite. I don't think I've laughed so hard watching television in a LONG time! Vanessa Wolfe from Vonoroe Tennessee merged as a great country voice and she was genuinely sincere..."right smack dab" from the middle of the country. I just hope she doesn't get swallowed up in Hollywood! "Cereal"sly, she gets to ride in an Aero-plane!!! Good luck in Hollwood, Vanessa. We're pulling for ya. :)

1 comments, add yours here:

Sara said...

I think I'm going to play this song on a loop running through my classroom.

And I am a follower! :)