Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

Photobucket


Tyler Looking At The Sky at the County Fair back in September from the Ferris Wheel.
Fun Times!

  • For information on Looking at the Sky on Friday, including graphics click here.
  • To find out why Looking at the Sky on Friday was created, click here and here.

19 comments, add yours here:

Ralph said...

I am left to wonder if Tyler is looking at the rides below...or the wide and wondrous sky above. As a guy, I would guess below. But it could be upstairs instead!

Late as I may be, Happy Birthday Tisha!

chubskulit said...

Tyler seems to be enjoying the wonderful view.

I am sharing some of my sky shots during our road trip.

Misty Dawn said...

I love this picture! I love the whole composition and idea behind it.

Icy BC said...

Looks like a good day for the fair!

Kerslyn said...

if I were Tyler, I cannot look either below or above because I'll covering my eyes! I am too afraid of heights.

mine's up. Happy weekend!

Anna said...

Fair - how fun!

I'm thinking Ralph just might be looking at the rides instead of the sky - just this once.

Stine in Ontario said...

Those were the days, weren't they?

Tink *~*~* said...

I love a good thrill high in the air on the ferris wheel - scary and elating all at once!

Tink *~*~*

katherine said...

I wish i was there...you have a nice view there.

Happy LatSoF.

mine is up now.

Joops said...

Great shots, your lil' seems to enjoy the view!

My LATSOF

Amazing Gracie said...

What a sweet little melon! You take the cutest pics of your kids.
~~~Blessings~~~

Tammy said...

I bet he loved it! Great view!

Blessing Reflections said...

Quiet time for Tyler to enjoy the sky, wonderful capture!

Melissa G. said...

Hi there! I"m joining in this week! Thanks for hosting!

maryt/theteach said...

Tisha, he has a perfect back of the head! Ha! Happy LATSOF! :)

Dianne said...

this is a really sweet photo
there's something about shots of people looking away that is so endearing

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Calico Crazy said...

What a fabulous memory shot. That fair sure does look like a lot of fun. ~ Calico Contemplations

Mama Zen said...

What a perfect shot!

Terri said...

A belated happy birthday! Glad it was such a special day.