Thursday, October 01, 2009

Giving Away The Sky

Hey everyone! Don't forget to join us for Looking At The Sky on Friday (LATSOF for short) tomorrow. McLinky will be up after 6:00pm this evening. I look forward to seeing you all then. All you have to do is post a photo of the sky and sign McLinky. If you want to use the graphics provided on THIS POST (or the graphic below), feel free to do so. It's appreciated but not "required". We just like to have fun with LATSOF. If you do paid posts, paid tweets, or even if you play along with other sky memes. EVERYONE is accepted here. We don't take the fun out of blogging, especially for those of us who just like to earn a few bucks here and there with some paid links, whether it's looking for the best diet pills or searching for larger pants. Remember that we are an award winning meme!

 MMSS



I am also still running a give away for a wonderful book: Hope, Faith, and Charlie. You can find out more about the book AND leave a comment to win your very own copy at THIS POST (or by clicking the graphic. Comments are very low on this one (which is a disappointment for me) so I would be much obliged if you'd enter this one. This story was very inspiring to me and I don't want to let this fellow mommy down by not getting the exposure that her story so deserves!

* I received a review copy of this book in exchange for my opinion. No other form of compensation has been received and the opinions stated above are my own. The winner of the contest will be mailed a copy directly from the author. To read my full disclosure policy, please click here.

1 comments, add yours here:

Patti said...

Hi Tisha,
I just posted a sky photo, after missing a few weeks. Thanks as always for hosting and I'll be back to link.