Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playing with Apps

I love having wireless internet in my house! It gives me the freedom to do lots of things that I wouldn't otherwise. We can download games and things to our Wii, hubby and I can both be online at the same time via our lap tops. I can also download songs and apps to my ipod with ease, meaning I don't have to connect it to my lap top and sync it up each time I download something! I love that freedom. Yesterday I was playing around with my ipod and went to the app store and downloaded some free apps to my ipod. The kids love to play the tic tac toe game, as well as the matching game. I also downloaded the facebook and twitter application as well as the iphone apartment app. Even though I will probably not live in an apartment anytime in the near future it's still neat that using a GPS signal (on your iphone) this app can let you take your apartment search on the go! You can share listings instantly with family and friends on Facebook, map listings, get directions, and even e-mail the property owners directly. If you're hitting the streets in search of "the" apartment, I would suggest downloading this free app to your iphone!! It's so easy, anyone can do it. Just ask Emily!

0 comments, add yours here: