Monday, October 05, 2009

Help A Child by Voting for the Ultimate Gameroom Experience!!!

Microsoft has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network to provide three Children’s Miracle Network pediatric hospitals an Ultimate Gameroom experience. By clicking the graphic you can go to the page to vote for your hospital of choice. Of course, I would love it if you voted for Arkansas! The best part is that YOU could win an Xbox 360 as well! Cast your vote for the Children’s Miracle Network hospital of your choice, each time you vote you will be entered to win an Xbox 360 – the more you vote, the better your chances of winning. Just remember that by voting you're a winner because you're helping a child!!

As of today, Arkansas is ranked #1!!! We're only ahead by $2,700 votes so log on, Arkansas and vote for our home state to win. I would love to see Arkansas Children's Hospital take the grand prize and maybe one of my readers to win the Xbox 360 for themselves!!!

3 comments, add yours here:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I clicked the link and it said "Service Unavailable". Maybe that just means that I can't vote because I'm from Canada?

Crazy Working Mom said...

Maybe, Tammy. It's working for me.

Thanks for trying! :)

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I put my wrong link in on 7, so 8 is correct! Sorry!