Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Day At The Park

Those sporadic visits to the city park are the greatest. It's days like this that make it fun to be a mom to three wonderful children. We all have those days where we wonder what ever happened to our sanity. Sometimes it's fun to just go to the park with your kids and let loose. That's just what we did yesterday. As you can tell the kids had much fun. Emily loved to swing. Tyler and Shelby loved pushing her more than they did climbing, sliding, or running. It was great fun for me to enjoy the laughter and smiles of my children. Being a Mommy is the greatest job in the entire world. Although there are times when they make me want to pull out my hair the love that a mother has for her children is like no other in the world and I could not imagine my life without that love.

10 comments, add yours here:

Patti said...

Aw, that's a great picture Tisha. Motherhood is the best but most difficult job in the world.
What's sanity?
;- )

Anonymous said...

and the best part of "parking" it is that the kids get lots of healthy outdoor activity... makes bedtime much easier...LOL!

Akelamalu said...

Oh I remember those impromptu days at the park with the boys (long time ago), feeding the ducks, messing about on the swings, rolling on the grass. :)

Sandee said...

Enjoy this time as you are doing. They become teenagers and that's not always so fun. Then they become adults and they are fun again. Then comes the grandchildren and that's even better than now. I know first hand.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Richard Lawry said...

I don't get to see my granddaughters very often, but when I do I love taking them to the park, and they like it too.

An Arkies Musings

Linda said...

I'm afraid that if I had taken my girls to the park, they would have been pushing each other off of the monkey bars at every opportunity they had! Though maybe they actually did get along back then and they've just been squabbling so long now that I can't remember!

Your three look like they are having a fantastic time together. May it always be that way!

Nicole said...

What a lovely shot.
That looks like they had so much fun!

Desert Songbird said...

Every day can't be a walk in the park, but those days in the park make all of the other days so worth it.

maryt/theteach said...

Love the shot in sepia, Tisha! :)

Staci A said...

Look at that smile! Very cute!