Thursday, July 16, 2009

Conversations with Shelby

Shelby: I am pretty much going to be a Vegetarian.

Me: laughs out loud Shelby do you know what a vegetarian is???

Shelby:
Of course I do...someone who takes care of animals.

Brien: (I was laughing too hard at this point to respond) No, Shelby that's a veterinarian.

Shelby: Well, that's what I am talking about.

Brien: A vegetarian is someone who doesn't eat meat...only eats vegetables.

Shelby: Why in the world would someone want to do that?!?!

This girl is a mess! To read more conversations with this silly six year old, click here.

20 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Kids say the cutest things! Love Shelby's smile. What a cutie pie!

Eyad said...

heheh i love it ( veterinarian ) lol

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny...

Mom Knows Everything said...

Bwahahaha!!!

Shelby said...

That is too cute!@ sounds like something my daughter would say too.. and she's almost 14 years old!!

kids.. ya gotta love 'em :)

cheers and happy friday eve!

Sandee said...

I agree with Shelby. Yes I do.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Desert Songbird said...

*giggle, snort*

Anonymous said...

LOL! The story is only made better by the hilarious picture!!

Akelamalu said...

What a darling she is! I see she's lost her front teeth - how much did that cost you er the tooth fairy? (wink)

The Oceanside Animals said...

LOL ... this reminds me of some of the lyrics to that old song "I'm A Blonde" by Julie Brown.

Arlene said...

the conversation made me laugh out loud! hahahaa..i like her. so silly cute.

i love the sunset photo, too....the yellow glow looks warm.

my post is up with photos taken just this morning (Friday here today eh)

wishing everyone a happy weekend!

Patti said...

Shelby is so cute. I love peeking in on your conversation. I remember those days..

Twisted Cinderella said...

This conversation is perfect. Prince Charming would love Shelby!

Patois42 said...

Why ever, indeed?

Patricia said...

Too, too precious!!!!! You must be having so much fun!!! XOXOX

Kim said...

That is so darn cute! I love that you put these little converstaions up on your blog.

Sorry I've been missing in action recently. I'm back to reading and finally posting on my blog again. Woo Hoo! I really missed it.

Hope your summer is going well.

Back to reading more!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Too funny!

Maggie Moo said...

Ha!! Why in the world would someone do that? :) That's the greatest-she's a smart girl!!!

Unknown said...

haha oh Shelby, you made my day. I smiled because of your smile and your conversation with Brien. lol

Laiza said...

This is soo funny! I love u shelby, u'r the smartest and cutest kid ever...(of course next to my nephew) :)