Friday, February 06, 2009

Emeals For You - Updated Post


Tired of that age-old cry, "what's for dinner"? Are you constantly scrambling to make meals? Do you feel guilty about feeding your family fast food? Are you calling for take-out food too often? If you've answered yes to any of these questions (or all, like me)...

I have found THE solution!

I have joined emealsforyou.com.
Emealsforyou.com is an on-line cooking magazine for customized web-based meal planning, recipes, shopping lists, wine pairings, techniques and ideas. They have hundreds of recipe and meal plans complete with photos. You can see a sample here.
The recipes are simple, easy to follow, and interesting. I have a grocery list made out and I am going to be trying some of the new recipes from the WoW section (watching our waistlines)! I am very excited. I find myself making the same old things and I'm ready to start making a healthy change in my diet and eating out LESS!

If this sounds at all interesting to you, sign up now! I just got an updated e-mail slashing the prices for my wonderful readers! Now's the time to sign up if you are interested.
You can use the code CRZYWM-39 CRZYWM-23 in the sponsoring identifier field and save $5 $8! So, go sign up now, and you can thank me later.

1 comments, add yours here:

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is really cool! It is definitely something I would try