Sunday, November 23, 2008

Teasing your brain

1) When you are sad, you tear out my insides. When I am finished, you crush my outsides. You choose my insides, for whatever feels good. Picking my outsides, by thinking of yourself...What am I? Box of Tissue


2) I never was, but always will be. No one has ever seen me or ever will. Yet I am the confidence of all who live and breathe on this terrestrial ball...What am I? Tomorrow


3) What makes more noise when it is dead than when it's alive? A Leaf

6 comments, add yours here:

Akelamalu said...

Say what? :(

Sandee said...

1. Tissue box
2. Tomorrow
3. Don't know.

Have a great day. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Travis Cody said...

Oh yikes! I'm terrible at riddles.

Anonymous said...

1. Kleenex
2. The Future
3. Leaf

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm too tired to guess.
But it was interesting!

I'll come back for the answers....

Toni said...

Those are great! My first thought on the first one was ice cream!!! lol