Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why It's Important To Be Boss

My 78th
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters


14 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh good reason!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Akelamalu said...

Oh Poo!

Desert Songbird said...

Ah, yes, I remember the corporate world quite well. Unfortunately....

Mo and The Purries said...

okay, it took me a second to "get" that - not my best mental morning apparently...
:)
I don't miss corporate America (well, okay, the paycheck, but nothing else!)
HUGS
mo

Anonymous said...

Just checking in all the time to see if that baby is out of you yet. :)

It is good to be the boss.

storyteller said...

Very ‘kewl’ choice for today … I’m just beginning to ‘play’ with photos myself ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sandee said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to comment. Bwahahahahahaha. Ain't it the truth. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Sad but true!

Sandra Carvalho said...

ROFL!!!
Soooooooooo true!
Hope you're doing great.
Big day is approaching!
xoxo

Kimmie said...

*Giggle Snort*

That was so "spot on"! I don't miss being out in the corporate world either.

I can't believe you are still home! Maybe some Jumping Jacks???? J/K. Hope you go today/tonight! Hugs to you my dear friend!
Love ya',
Kimmie

Sarge Charlie said...

there is a lot of information contained it this one

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... been there... done that...

Amazing Gracie said...

And ain't it just the truth!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Minkydo said...

Too funny!