Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why It's Important To Be Boss

My 78th
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters


14 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh good reason!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Akelamalu said...

Oh Poo!

Desert Songbird said...

Ah, yes, I remember the corporate world quite well. Unfortunately....

Mo said...

okay, it took me a second to "get" that - not my best mental morning apparently...
:)
I don't miss corporate America (well, okay, the paycheck, but nothing else!)
HUGS
mo

MAGGIE AT COFFEESHOPMAFIA said...

Just checking in all the time to see if that baby is out of you yet. :)

It is good to be the boss.

storyteller said...

Very ‘kewl’ choice for today … I’m just beginning to ‘play’ with photos myself ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to comment. Bwahahahahahaha. Ain't it the truth. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Sad but true!

Sandra Carvalho said...

ROFL!!!
Soooooooooo true!
Hope you're doing great.
Big day is approaching!
xoxo

Kimmie said...

*Giggle Snort*

That was so "spot on"! I don't miss being out in the corporate world either.

I can't believe you are still home! Maybe some Jumping Jacks???? J/K. Hope you go today/tonight! Hugs to you my dear friend!
Love ya',
Kimmie

Sarge Charlie said...

there is a lot of information contained it this one

orient-lodge.com said...

Yeah.... been there... done that...

Amazing Gracie said...

And ain't it just the truth!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Minkydo said...

Too funny!