Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shelby's New Do

Shelby went from this:

to this today:



She really likes it and so do I!
The jury is still out with Dad, though.

Well, what do you think???

12 comments, add yours here:

Desert Songbird said...

It matters not how that child wears her hair, she is still undeniably ADORABLE.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

she is beautiful!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Did she donate to Locks of Love? That's what my daughter and all her friends have been doing.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks, DS & Bee!

feefifoto, we did not donate. I didn't ask the hair dresser about it. But, I'm not sure it was long enough. It looks like way more than what it was, actually.

Sarge Charlie said...

I think it is cute

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I love it!!!! She looks more "grown up". Very classy!

Kimmie said...

I think Shelby's hair looks adorable! I love the blunt cut on the bottom. Tell her daddy that it will grow much faster and be healthier when you cut a few inches off of it. Maybe that will make him happier about it! ;-)

Hugs,
Kimmie

Anonymous said...

I think it will make mornings a little easier. Her hair is beautiful both ways.

Sandee said...

I think it's awesome. I like it much better. Daddy will get used to it. Have a great day and Labor Day weekend. No pun with the labor part either. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Sandra Carvalho said...

She looks beautiful!
xoxo

Tina said...

daddy will take time to come round cause his little girl has had a big girl head cut.

glad she likes it though, thats what counts ;)

Deb said...

I think she looks awesome! I'm still amazed at how much a haircut has changed how Hannah looks - I bet you'll feel the same way. :)