Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Award

I am always super excited to get awards from my fellow bloggers. I've seen this one floating around and I was honored to get one from a blog I've started reading through Entrecard.

 Red Sox Mommy
has bestowed such honor upon this CrAzY Working Mom and I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to her as I pass this award along.

The rules of this tag are as follows:

1)You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language

2)Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4)Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Here are my five choices:

Captured By Gravity ~ If you've not been there in a while go check it out. I'm SO lovin' the new template and header. That Morgen is MEGA creative. The content of the blog is out of this world, especially the "eye candy".

Sanni-licious ~ Sanni is the proud new mommy of a beautiful baby girl named Lily. I sure hope that baby girl is doing okay. She is a gem just like her big brother. Sanni is the creator of this CrAzY Working Mom's template as well, so I consider her very creative. Thanks, Sanni for all you've done. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!

Comedy Plus ~ Sandy is just, well...she's just Sandy! There's no one else in the bloggosphere like her. If I know Sandy, I'm sure that she'll have several of these awards stacked up by the time she gets back from her long weekend on the boat. She's creative, funny, and a wonderful blogging friend to this CrAzY Working Mom!

Mom of 3 Girls ~ Deb is one of my favorite bloggers. She has three of the most adorable little girls in the blogosphere. I love reading about their daily adventures ALWAYS complete with photos. In addition to her main blog she also does a review blog so this full time mommy is also a full time blogger. I just don't know how she does it!

Idaho Daily Photo ~ Roger is another multi-blog blogger. He just started up a new photography blog that I think is going to be a big hit in the blogosphere. I love to read his Ole Tex posts (usually complete with audio). His photography is out of this world and in fact I've used some of his work as my desk top background!

10 comments, add yours here:

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations on the Award. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Congratulations, Tish! You deserve it! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations on such a well deserved award.

Deb said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

RW said...

Congrats Tish & thank you for mention me. I am thinking about putting some links for desktop backgrounds that I have made when I can get around to it.
Thanks again!! :D

Mo and The Purries said...

Congrats to you and thanks for the very FIRST award given to Captured By Gravity!

Cheers! Glad you like my new design!


mo

Anonymous said...

EC Dropping by! Congrats - I received this award too! Can you tell me where I can grab the code so I can get my own "Grab My Badge" to put on my site? I can't seem to find it anywhere! TIA ~ Cindi

Sandee said...

How sweet of you Tisha. You are so nice and such kind words too. I will proudly post this award as soon as I catch up just a little bit. I don't even want to tell you how many posts are in my reader. Yikes! Have a great day sweetie. Big hug. :)

Neila said...

Congratulations! Very well-deserved!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Tisha! ...and a huuuuuge "Thank you!" - you're a doll!



Sanni