Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

My 63rd
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters

32 comments, add yours here:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...this is so cute! Totally opposites of Sylevester and Tweety bird!;)

My WW - European Edition #1

Anonymous said...

That is quite an amazing shot.

Anonymous said...

Aww -- how cute. Sometimes natural enemies can get along, like when doctors marry lawyers.

Lori said...

Awwwwwwwww, that is so cute. Look at the babies!! Great shot. Happy WW my friend and thanks for stopping by:)

eastcoastlife said...

Oh ... so cute! I hope the cat doesn't turn round and pop them into its mouth after I have left. :)

Anonymous said...

Unreal! What an unbelievable shot!

Gabriel said...

That cat is TOTALLY posing for the picture! :-)

Here is my WW post for today.

Have a great WW day!

Tina said...

How cute is that.

Ill have to try this meme sometime, along with my others i do. Blogging Life is so hectic lol!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Precious!! I love baby ducks!! They're so fuzzy and cute!

Happy WW!

maiylah said...

that's so precious! :)

Suzie said...

too cute until they get eaten

Sarge Charlie said...

i am wordless

Ana said...

This is really an adorable shot! Perfect for Wordless Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

That is very adorable!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

too cute!

Desert Songbird said...

Absolutely adorable.

Holly said...

Aw! How did you get a picture like that?

Anonymous said...

My head is now full of cuteness. Thank you for your contribution.

Wendy said...

Too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, some ducks. :) I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you over at my blog.

Queen of My Domain said...

What an unlikely trio. Great picture!

misc*etc said...

darling!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tish, this is a beautiful picture. Soooo cute. Gotta love babies, lol.

Anonymous said...

Whoof!!! I wanna play woof these lil critters. Kin I, kin I, huh?

I don't know why my name shows up 2x on linky... I only put it there one time... honest! Bark!!

"Hi Oscar"

Jane said...

Now why can't we adults all get along like that?

Anonymous said...

Now that's cute. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

cute shot! harmless kitty..

scrappysue said...

too cute! hope you are getting plenty of rest

Susan Cook said...

(Argh My first comment didn't go through, I hope this one does)
Anyway, Great picture. Is that a cat or a lion cub or tiger cub? It's great how young animals can get along like that. Thanks for stopping by mine earlier. Happy WW!

Jen said...

Awwww That is so cute!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful, unlikely, friendship!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable :)