Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Entrecard Tuesday

If you're here Entrecard Dropping, please feel free to add your link. When I card drop, I will begin here so it is not only a guaranteed link, but a drop as well. It's a win win situation! It's my way of saying THANKS for stopping by. I hope you'll book mark me and come back.

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

16 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's been a while. Just dropping in to say hi.

Take care!

Linda said...

Link to what? Huh? I am confused but then again, I'm still trying to fix the other computer while surfing blogs with my laptop! I need to cut down on the multi-tasking!

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Stopping by to drop on your entrecard. Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.

Hope to see you over on my site.

Have an awesome day!

Sandee said...

Happy Tuesday to you too Tisha. Tomorrow I have an award for you. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great day Tisha. Thanks for sharing your 'crazy' Mom thoughts.

Barb said...

I'm about to drop EntreCard, as soon as all my current advertisers have run though. I don't have time to blog, comment AND drop!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the opportunity. your linked with mine. God bless!

Anonymous said...

That was neat.

I love your header at the top of your blog. It's so cute!

momwithbrownies said...

I drop on you everyday...all 3 blogs! By the way, I nominated you as
a "Serious Blogger!"

If You Want...you can grab a badge
and blogroll
here. It's optional.

Feel Free to nominate your favorite
blogger too.

Congratulations!
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies

RW said...

You Rock the Entrecard drop Tish! :D

Mom said...

OMG I had to do a double take because I wasn't getting the picture. LOL

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Your swing looks nice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting - re your swing post - leave us poor guys alone - have you ever read the instructions that come with these assemble yourself kits - Impossible. :)
cheers
les

Anonymous said...

Hi I dropped :) Great Blog Very funny :)

Heart of Rachel said...

I always love dropping my card whenever I'm here. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. Thanks