Sunday, April 13, 2008

Link Love


I have went through my blog roll and removed any old links or "invite only" links that I had. I am trying to go through my google reader and add people that I read to my blog roll if they aren't already there. Please, if you'd like to exchange links with me leave me a comment or e-mail me. If I've missed ya please let me know!

2 comments, add yours here:

Akelamalu said...

May I ask please - how do you do that blogroll thingie, you know the little box with all the links in????

Lee said...

Hi CWM - Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog. I have gotten a very busy it seems lately and haven't been keeping up my blogging...bleh! Also have caught a nasty virus type thingy on my puter and am having to share with the hubby for now...another BLEH! Hopefully things will settle down again and I can get back into some kind of routine. I miss my reading and writing!

Lee